Terms of Service
Reservations and Dispatch Phone Number: 801-872-8098
Pricing and Fees
Communication with Driver
Pricing and Fees
- Pricing is a flat rate for each one way fare. Many locations in Upper Deer Valley, The Colony, Promontory and Mayflower will incur extra fees that can range anywhere from $20-$50 depending on location. These rates will be added to online reservations prior to finalizing and confirming your booking.
- Stops* en route to destination are $25 for a 15-minute stop with an additional $1/minute after. Please call ahead of time if you want to make a stop as it changes our driver's schedule. We strongly suggest you use Smith's ClickList or other grocery store online ordering feature to order your groceries ahead of time. This significantly reduces wait time at the grocery store.
- Same Day Bookings are subject to an additional $20 surcharge.
- Major Holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years may be subject to a $20 increase in fare.
- Reservations during the Sundance Film Festival will be subject to an additional $20 surcharge.
- Shuttle requests between 9pm and 7am are subject to a $20 late night or early morning fee increase.
- Sanitation fee is $250. This fee will ONLY be applied if the client damages or causes Hall Utah to take the vehicle out of service for cleaning and/or repair.
- Pre-Pay with an agent or online. You can include driver gratuity by indicating that option as your payment type.
- Pay the Driver with cash or credit card at the conclusion of your transfer.
- The driver can increase the fare if necessary due to extra stops or stops longer than 15 minutes, or other charges, as necessary.
- Any increases will be clearly communicated with the client.
- Credit Cards are required to book your transportation; however, if you indicate that you will pay the driver then your card will not be charged. Cancellations
- To avoid a cancellation fee, please cancel 24 hours before your scheduled arrival or departure pick up time.
- Cancellations within the 24-hour period are subject to a minimum of a 20% charge of shuttle fare.
- No shows will result in a charge to the client of the TOTAL agreed upon booking cost.
- Company is not liable in the event of weather and traffic delays or mechanical breakdown, but will make every effort to provide transfer for the client with an affiliate, if available.
Communication with Driver
- Your driver will text you between 5-7pm MST the night before your scheduled pick up to connect with you for your day of travel.
- We will monitor your flight and adjust our drivers to pick you up no matter whether your flight is on time, early or delayed.
- For flight arrivals, please understand that we do everything we can to be there as soon as you have your luggage; however, when flights are delayed or cancelled, we may have to adjust our schedule and will do our best to accommodate you as quickly as possible.
- As soon as you land please contact your driver and proceed to baggage claim to collect your luggage. Our drivers are on a tight schedule and will not be able to wait while you dine at the airport.
- The driver will be available by text message as soon as you land and will give you detailed pick up instructions specific to the terminal.
- Please do not cross traffic at the SLC Airport. Our service picks up on the first lane after you exit the doors.
- Complimentary bottled water and car chargers are provided upon prior request during booking.
- Meet and Greet Options are available by request and will be charged a $40 fee.
- If you would like to request other snacks or items, please indicate during your booking.
- Child car seats and boosters are provided free of charge and must be requested during booking.
- Alcohol consumption and drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer.
- The driver has the right to terminate run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client).
- Company is not responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions.
- Company not responsible for articles left in the vehicle.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.